Congratulations on meeting the requirements and achieving bronze level accreditation in the AFL’s Quality Club Program for Forest AFL.
Your club meets all the criteria of a bronze level club. This criterion assures the following:
* All your coaches are accredited.
* All your trainers are accredited to league standards.
* Your club supplies umpire escorts for all matches.
* Your club complies with Working with Children legislation.
* Your club is a registered food serving premises.
* Your club has implemented a SmokeFree Policy.
* Your club has a Racial and Religious Tolerance Policy.
* Your club compiles annual budgets.
* Your club has implemented a club code of conduct.
* Your club completes a match day checklist before each match.
* Your club has a liquor license (if you provide alcohol) or you do not sell alcohol.
* Your club complies with responsible serving of alcohol legislation.
* Your club is incorporated and operates under a constitution.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online assessment. To ensure the integrity of the Quality Club Program your State Football Body may request evidence and documentation that demonstrates how your club has met the required bronze level criteria.